Posts Tagged ‘rivers as property boundaries’
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Shared driveway resulting from DOT condemnation may be undesirable, but does not constitute a taking
- Iowa legislative update 5/4
- MN county ordinance required formal adoption of planning commission findings on the record at a meeting
- Missouri Right-to-Farm statute upheld by Missouri Supreme Court
- Iowa legislative update, 4/28
2011 legislation 2013 legislation 2015 legislation Annexation cell towers cell tower shot clock Condemnation conditional use permits Easements Equal Protection Fair Housing Act Federal 6th Circuit Federal 7th circuit Federal 8th Circuit Federal Telecommunications Act First Amendment First Amendment Establishment clause First Amendment Freedom of Speech Introduction to Iowa Planning and Zoning for Local Officials Iowa Court of Appeals Iowa courts Iowa current news Iowa legislation Iowa Supreme Court Michigan Court of Appeals Minnesota Court of Appeals Minnesota Supreme Court Missouri Court of Appeals Nebraska Supreme Court nonconforming uses North Dakota Supreme Court Notice Nuisance Preemption procedural due process Smart Planning bill special assessments standing Takings United States Supreme Court US Supreme Court Variances wind energy facilities Wisconsin Court of Appeals Zoning board of adjustment