Posts Tagged ‘rivers as property boundaries’
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Ban on “profane discourse, rude or indecent behavior” near churches is impermissibly content based
- More on cell towers…”in writing” requirement
- More cell tower discussion, documents from National League of Cities and NaCO, and a webinar tomorrow
- Iowa legislative update March 23
- News from around North Dakota: Williston P&Z Committee tables $500 million project in the North Dakota oil patch
2011 legislation 2013 legislation 2015 legislation Annexation cell towers cell tower shot clock Condemnation conditional use permits current news Easements Equal Protection Fair Housing Act Federal 6th Circuit Federal 7th circuit Federal 8th Circuit Federal Telecommunications Act First Amendment First Amendment Establishment clause First Amendment Freedom of Speech Introduction to Iowa Planning and Zoning for Local Officials Iowa Court of Appeals Iowa courts Iowa current news Iowa legislation Iowa Supreme Court Michigan Court of Appeals Minnesota Court of Appeals Minnesota Supreme Court Missouri Court of Appeals Nebraska Supreme Court nonconforming uses North Dakota Supreme Court Nuisance Preemption procedural due process Smart Planning bill special assessments standing Takings United States Supreme Court US Supreme Court Variances wind energy facilities Wisconsin Court of Appeals Zoning board of adjustment