Posts Tagged ‘rivers as property boundaries’
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Landowner (and predecessors) implicitly dedicate road to township through actions over the course of a century
- Notice provision for city inspection preempted by state statute
- Transportation user fee assessed to landowners found to be a prohibited excise tax
- Update on Wisconsin land use…er…budget bill
- Wisconsin statute regulating parking signs preempts local ordinance limiting “off premises” signs
2011 legislation 2013 legislation 2015 legislation Annexation cell towers cell tower shot clock Condemnation conditional use permits Easements Equal Protection Fair Housing Act Federal 6th Circuit Federal 7th circuit Federal 8th Circuit Federal Telecommunications Act First Amendment First Amendment Establishment clause First Amendment Freedom of Speech Introduction to Iowa Planning and Zoning for Local Officials Iowa Court of Appeals Iowa courts Iowa current news Iowa legislation Iowa Supreme Court Michigan Court of Appeals Minnesota Court of Appeals Minnesota Supreme Court Missouri Court of Appeals Nebraska Supreme Court nonconforming uses North Dakota Supreme Court Nuisance Preemption procedural due process Signs and billboards Smart Planning bill special assessments standing Takings United States Supreme Court US Supreme Court Variances wind energy facilities Wisconsin Court of Appeals Zoning board of adjustment