Posts Tagged ‘rivers as property boundaries’
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Divided Ohio Supreme Court finds that state law preempts city ordinances regulating oil and gas drilling
- This week at the Iowa legislature
- Legally sufficient hearing must allow public comment on the underlying reason for the requested zoning amendment
- Classification of land as “urban,” “suburban,” or “rural” for annexation purposes is question of law
- Iowa Legislative update – Second this week
2011 legislation 2013 legislation Annexation cell towers cell tower shot clock Condemnation conditional use permits current news Easements Equal Protection Fair Housing Act Federal 6th Circuit Federal 7th circuit Federal 8th Circuit Federal Telecommunications Act First Amendment First Amendment Establishment clause First Amendment Freedom of Speech Introduction to Iowa Planning and Zoning for Local Officials Iowa Court of Appeals Iowa courts Iowa current news Iowa legislation Iowa Supreme Court Michigan Court of Appeals Minnesota Court of Appeals Minnesota Supreme Court Missouri Court of Appeals Nebraska Supreme Court nonconforming uses North Dakota Supreme Court Nuisance Preemption procedural due process RLUIPA Smart Planning bill special assessments standing substantive due process Takings US Supreme Court Variances wind energy facilities Wisconsin Court of Appeals Zoning board of adjustment