Episode 11: Using Technology to Help with Parenting
From podcasts to text messages and Skype, many parents are adding technology to their parenting toolkit. This month’s Science of Parenting podcast takes a closer look at how parents can use information and communications technology for parenting.
- Get Just in Time Parenting e-newsletters for parents with children age 0-5 — from eXtension.org
- TEEN TALK: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers — Teens and social networking websites (PDF) — from University of Minnesota Extension
- TEEN TALK: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers — Teens and the Internet (PDF) — from University of Minnesota Extension
- Minnesota Parents Know — parenting information from the Minnesota Department of Education
- More about Susan Walker
Additional links to be posted with the news release
- Subscribe to ISU Extension’s Science of Parenting blog for the latest research related to raising kids and teens.
- Get short, timely messages from Science of Parenting on Twitter.
- Learn more about Science of Parenting co-hosts Douglas Gentile and Mike Murray.