Episode 13: All about Tantrums
When children throw tantrums, which comes first: the screaming or the crying? Michael Potegal knows — and has the video evidence to prove it. The University of Minnesota researcher talks about his video study of tantrums in this month’s Science of Parenting podcast.
ISU Extension publications
- Understanding Children
- Temper Tantrums, PM 1529J
- Disciplining Your Toddler, PM 1529C
- Disciplining Your Preschooler, PM 1529B
Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families
Additional links to be posted with the news release
- Get short, timely messages from Science of Parenting on Twitter .
- Learn more about Science of Parenting co-hosts Douglas Gentile and Mike Murray.