Are you planning a graduation party, baby shower, or family reunion? At AnswerLine, we get many calls from people working on menus or other party ideas. We are always glad to help you
with your planning
If you have someone graduating, It isn’t too early to start thinking about your celebration. At Iowa State University, graduation is scheduled for May 6 and 7. High school graduation parties start in May and continue through early June. If you are planning some sort of gathering of family or a party for friends and family, we are happy to help answer any questions. We have lots of experience and resources that can help people know how much food will be needed for the celebration. We also have almost any color punch recipe you could want to serve.
Some of the questions we answer often for party planners:
- How much fruit do I need to buy to make fruit salad?
- How many potatoes will I need for potato salad?
- What size serving should I use for ______ food?
- Do I have enough food on my menu for my party of ____ people?
- How many servings do I need to feed _____ people?
- What food can I make ahead?
- How can I be sure not to run out of food?
- How do I keep my food safe for 2-3 hours?
Please call us. We love to help!