North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge® (NAIDC) recently elected new leadership, including three new board members and Executive Committee.
The NAIDC Executive Committee for 2023-24 includes:
- Chair: Cathy Myers, DVM, Amelicor, Fresno, CA.
- Vice Chair: Alex White, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
- Associate Vice Chair: Jeffrey Elliot, Balchem, Amarillo, TX.
- Finance Chair: Dave Thorbahn, Select Sires, Plain City, OH.
- Programs and Engagement Chair: Gail Carpenter, Iowa State University, Ames, IA.
- Program Chair: Ted Halbach, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
NAIDC is an innovative event for students in dairy programs at North American post-secondary institutions. Its mission is to develop tomorrow’s dairy leaders and enhance progress of the dairy industry by providing education, communication and networking among students, producers, and agribusiness and university personnel.