SCOTUSblog provided good previews of this week’s oral arguments, discussed in this blog on Tuesday, and a post-argument recap of the St. Johns Water Management takings case.
SCOTUSblog recaps this week’s Supreme Court arguments
- Local Officials Permissive Interpretation of Zoning Ordinance is Acceptable
- Subdivision is a local, often subjective, decision
- Statute of limitations does not bar enforcement of a court decree
- Iowa’s Right-to-Farm law constitutional, but limited in its application
- ISU Extension to Continue to Provide Services of the Institute of Public Affairs
2013 legislation 2015 legislation Annexation cell towers cell tower shot clock Condemnation conditional use permits Easements Equal Protection Fair Housing Act Federal 6th Circuit Federal 7th circuit Federal 8th Circuit Federal Telecommunications Act First Amendment First Amendment Freedom of Speech Introduction to Iowa Planning and Zoning for Local Officials Iowa Court of Appeals Iowa courts Iowa current news Iowa legislation Iowa Supreme Court Michigan Court of Appeals Minnesota Court of Appeals Minnesota Supreme Court Missouri Court of Appeals Nebraska Supreme Court nonconforming uses North Dakota Supreme Court Notice Nuisance Preemption procedural due process Procedural Issues RLUIPA Signs and billboards Smart Planning bill special assessments standing Takings United States Supreme Court US Supreme Court Variances Wisconsin Court of Appeals Zoning board of adjustment