Lori Hayungs, M.S.
Biography: Mother of three. Lover of all things child development related. Fascinated by temperament and brain development. Professional background with families, child care providers, teachers and community service entities.
Posts by Lori Hayungs, M.S.:
- Helping picky eaters appreciate the food process
- The Role of Parents in Mental Health and Trauma Therapy
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Disco Creates Drive
- Is it Magic? Or is it Music?
- Stop. Breathe. Talk. in Action
- Stop. Breathe. Talk
- Natural and Logical Consequences
- A Look at Corporal Punishment
- Discipline helps children learn
- Discipline is different for everyone
- First a ‘Thank-You’ and then Our January 2017 Topic Punishment vs Discipline
- From Gifts to Gratitude
- Three Presents
- Consider Giving Kids Less Stuff, More Time during Holidays