There’s a reason that kids act like zombies sometimes, and it’s all in their brains. Children’s brains keep changing from birth through the teen years and into early adulthood. Learn how parents can help those young brains develop — listen to this month’s Science of Parenting podcast.
ISU Extension materials
- Ages and Stages publication series (PM 1530)
- Understanding Children: Language Development (PM 1529F)
- Parenting Young Teens: Young Teen Development
- Living with Your Teenager: Understanding Changes in Thinking (PM 944C)
- Just in Time Parenting eNewsletters
From University of Georgia Cooperative Extension