When children learn something well the first time, even if they do forget, relearning is easier. This month’s Science of Parenting podcast from Iowa State University Extension and Outreach examines how children learn and how teachers and parents can adapt teaching to fit learning and memory. It’s the final long-form podcast in the series.
ISU Extension Publications
- Dare to Excel: Summer Success (PM 3013I) – Help kids avoid learning loss over the summer
- Help Children Discover Answers with Project-based Learning (PM 3002D)
- Learning to Read and Write – Understanding Children (PM 1529E)
- Preschool and Kindergarten Ahead — Early Learning (PM 2081A)
- Get short, timely messages from Science of Parenting on Twitter.