Welcome to the second part of our blog series about on-line grocery shopping. I hope you enjoyed our overview last week. This week I would like to tell you about all of the things I think are great about on-line grocery shopping.
The first thing that I like about on-line grocery shopping is the TIME SAVINGS.
- It only takes me about 30 minutes to select the foods I want and set up my pickup/delivery time.
- I do not need to fight the crowd in the store or in the parking lot.
- I do not have to take my children into the store.
- The grocery store staff load up my car or help me carry my groceries into my house.
The second thing I like about on-line grocery shopping is the MONEY SAVINGS.
- It is easy to stick to my budget because I can see the total price increasing as I add foods to my cart.
- I can easily add or take away food items as needed to fit my budget and my needs.
- There is no temptation to buy the extra things displayed around the store, so I avoid impulse buys.
- I have all of the information on the website to determine unit prices and compare products easily.
The third thing I like about on-line grocery shopping is the KINDNESS of the staff.
- I have had great experiences with the grocery store staff being very kind and helpful.
- The staff do a great job of explaining any substitutions that were made.
- The staff make a point of keeping fragile foods (bread, eggs) safe.
Overall, I think that on-line grocery shopping is a great experience and it is very helpful, especially when I do not have a lot of time. I would recommend on-line grocery shopping to anyone who wants to try it.