- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 small apples, peeled and cored
- 6 square 12-inch egg roll wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray six muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon water. Roll peeled apples in mixture until coated.
- Place one apple in center of egg roll wrapper. Bring corners up to the top of the apple, pressing and folding to seal the edges.
- Place each dumpling in muffin cup and lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
Nutrient information per serving: 190 calories, 1 g total fat, 190 mg sodium, 43 g total carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.