- 1 cup juice-packed canned sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup juice-packed canned sliced pears, drained
- 6 pitted prunes (cut in half)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Orange zest (optional)
- 1 cup granola (low fat)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix fruit, vanilla, orange juice, and orange zest. Stir mixture.
- Top with granola.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Spoon into 4 bowls and serve warm.
Nutrition information per serving: 221 calories, 1g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 50g total carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 25g sugar, 3g protein
Source: Snap-Ed Connection