Total time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup | Serves: 4
- 6 cups Kalettes (about 12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine Kalettes, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Spread in an even layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the lower third of the oven until just tender and browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving: 108 calories, 7g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 6g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2mg
potassium, 4g protein
Source: Jan/Feb 2015 EatingWell