Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 medium to large banana, sliced
- 2 kiwi, sliced
- Mix strawberries with sugar in a bowl. Let mixture sit 20–30 minutes while strawberries make juice.
- Add banana and kiwi to strawberries.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the mixture into each of six muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- Freeze. Remove from freezer about 20–30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per serving: 50 calories, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 13g total carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 8g sugar, 1g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Visit the website for more recipes, information, and videos.