- 1 can (15 ounces) sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Drain the liquid off the sweet potatoes.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir until smooth.
Nutrition information per serving: 70 calories, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 16g total carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 5g sugar, 1g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Visit the website for more recipes, information, and videos.