- 1 package (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nonstick cooking spray or flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, apple juice, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 12 cup Bundt pan or a 9”x13” cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and floured.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in cake center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Then invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition information per serving: 100 calories, 1.5g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 20g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 10g sugar, 2g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. website. For more information, recipes, and videos, visit www.extension.iastate.edu/foodsavings/.