The ChooseMyPlate website, ChooseMyPlate.gov, includes a list of reliable online tools for making healthy choices:
- SuperTracker can help you plan, analyze, and track your diet and physical activity.
- What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl is an interactive tool to help with healthy meal planning, cooking, recipes, and grocery shopping.
- MyPlate Daily Checklist shows your food group targets—what and how much to eat within your calorie allowance. Your food plan is based on your age, sex, height, weight, and physical activity level.
- ChooseMyPlate quizzes let you test and expand your knowledge about the MyPlate food groups and making healthy choices.
- Portion Distortion quizzes you on changing portion sizes over the past 20 years and how much physical activity is required to burn off the extra calories provided by these larger portions.
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator helps women determine suggested weight gain for pregnancy.
- Preschool Growth Charts are online growth charts that you can personalize for your child.