Serving Size: 1 loaf | Serves: 6
- 1 cup canned Alaska salmon, drained (skinless, boneless, flaked)
- 1 egg, large (slightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon milk (fat free)
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place salmon in a medium bowl.
3. Break apart chunks of salmon using a fork.
4. Add egg, milk, onion, dill weed, lemon pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix well.
5. Divide salmon mixture into 6 even portions.
6. Shape each portion into a mini loaf.
7. Bake for 15 minutes. Heat to 160°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
8. Serve 1 loaf (about 1 1/2 oz. cooked).
Nutrition information per serving: 82 calories, 3g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 101mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 3g total carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g sugar, 11g protein
Recipe source: USDA What’s Cooking?