Serving Size: 1 Sandwich | Serves: 25
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 package (1–1.5 ounce) fat-free, sugar-free pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 50 graham cracker squares (25 crackers broken in half)
- Wash hands.
- Stir milk, pudding mix, and peanut butter together with a whisk or fork. Stir until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Use a clean tablespoon to spoon mixture onto 25 graham cracker squares. Top with remaining crackers.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and put in the freezer. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Put in freezer bag or airtight freezer container. Label, date, and store in the freezer.
Nutrition information per serving:
130 calories, 7g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 15g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 6g sugar, 4g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. website. For more information, recipes, and videos, visit spendsmart.extension.iastate.edu