Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Serves: 6
- 1 red apple
- 1 pear
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 container (6 ounces) low fat, sugar free vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp light mayo or salad dressing
- Wash fruit.
- Chop apple and pear (leave skin on). Add to large serving bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- Add grapes and raisins to bowl.
- Combine yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl; spread over fruit.
- Stir to combine. Refrigerate. This is best eaten the day it is prepared.
Nutrition information per serving:
130 calories, 2g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 27g total carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 12g sugar, 2g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. website. For more information, recipes, and videos, visit spendsmart.extension.iastate.edu