Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups | Serves: 4
- 5 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, peppers, potatoes, zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola, olive, vegetable)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 turkey kielbasa (13 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together chopped vegetables, oil, ground black pepper.
- Cut kielbasa into round pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Stir kielbasa into vegetables.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spread vegetables & kielbasa evenly over baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir.
- Bake for up to 25 minutes more, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are soft. Cooking time depends on size of vegetable pieces.
Nutrition information per serving:
250 calories, 12g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 710mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates, 4g dietary fiber, 15g protein. This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. website. For more information, recipes, and videos, visit Spend Smart. Eat Smart., spendsmart.extension.iastate.edu.