- 2 large peaches
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Grilled peaches are great served with meat, fish, or poultry.
- Start with peaches that are firm with just a little give when you gently squeeze them with your whole hand.
- Cut the peaches in half and pit them.
- Brush the cut sides of the peaches with canola oil.
- Clean and oil the grates.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat (you should be able to hold your hand about an inch above the cooking grate for 3 to 4 seconds).
- Cook the peaches on all cut sides until grill marks show and the peaches are tender but not falling apart. Total grilling time is about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition information per serving
88 calories each; 2 g fat; 0 g sat fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 17 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 3 g fiber; 0 mg sodium