Serving Size: 1 cup | Serves: 8
7 cups vegetables (zucchini, broccoli, carrots, radishes, green onions)
1 pepper (green, red, or yellow)
2 tomatoes (red, yellow, or mixed)
2/3 cup light or fat free salad dressing
- Wash and prepare the vegetables as follows:
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Chop zucchini, carrots, radishes, and green onions.
- Slice pepper (1 to 1 1/2 cups)
- Chop tomatoes.
- Combine vegetables and salad dressing in a bowl, stirring to coat vegetables with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1–3 hours to blend flavors. Store any leftovers in refrigerator and use within 3 days.
Nutrition information per serving:
60 calories, 1.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 10g total carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 6g sugar, 2g protein