- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 medium banana, diced
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours. Run molds under hot running water until popsicles can pull out easily to serve.
Nutrition information per serving: 50 calories, 0g total fat, 0mg cholesterol, 25g sodium, 10g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 6g sugar, 2g protein
This recipe is courtesy of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Spend Smart. Eat Smart. website. For more information, recipes, and videos, visit spendsmart.extension.iastate.edu.