Serving Size: 1 s’more | Serves: 1
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 tablespoons)
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)
- Rinse the strawberries in water.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor.
- Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, etc.
Nutrition information per serving: 93 calories, 2g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 2mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 17g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 10g sugar, 3g protein
Source: What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl