Episode 12: How to Parent Spirited Children
When it comes to temperament, some kids are as dependable as pickup trucks, while others are as touchy as high-end sports cars. This month’s Science of Parenting podcast examines the “engine” that drives a child and how parents can manage spirited children.
ISU Extension publications
- Children and Sleep, PM 1529O
- Disciplining Your Toddler, PM 1529C
- Disciplining Your Preschooler, PM 1529B
- Self-Esteem, PM 1529H
- About Mary Sheedy Kurcinka and Parentchildhelp.com
- The Preventive Ounce
- From extension.org
- Get short, timely messages from Science of Parenting on Twitter.
- Learn more about Science of Parenting co-hosts Douglas Gentile and Mike Murray.