When it comes to temperament, some kids are as dependable as pickup trucks, while others are as touchy as high-end sports cars. This month’s Science of Parenting podcast examines the “engine” that drives a child and how parents can manage spirited children.
ISU Extension publications
- Children and Sleep, PM 1529O
- Disciplining Your Toddler, PM 1529C
- Disciplining Your Preschooler, PM 1529B
- Self-Esteem, PM 1529H
- Get short, timely messages from Science of Parenting on Twitter.
- Learn more about Science of Parenting co-hosts Douglas Gentile and Mike Murray.
One thought on “Episode 12: How to Parent Spirited Children”
Don’t miss this one!!!! Why do we do what do? Why do children say what they say? This podcast has so much insight the blogs this month will be hopping!